- We’re not gonna pop in and then go away. We’re gonna stay!
"If there's so little of yourself in a song that you can't remember when you wrote it and where, something has gone wrong"
We met Band of Horses at Piknik i Parken, for a chat about music, touring and finding songs in drawers. >>
Takes successful chances on his second album >>
We had a chat with the boys in London ahead of the release of their new album. Read - and listen to - the result here! >>
The band will play the album in full and screen the accompanying film at their Oslo gig, We spoke to Brett Anderson and Mat Osman about the concept behind it all. >>
Announced on Facebook that they're "pulling the breaks on the Team Me train" >>
And it turned into an interesting conversation about today's music industry and surviving as a musician. >>
- Writing the songs on "Transgender Dysphoria Blues" was terrifying >>
- Some feel that we've gone too mainstream, while others feel we've become too experimental >>
We talked to Danish quartet Mew about their new album, returning members, and got an exclusive promise on future endeavours! >>
Honningbarna are on a long tour of Norway, we had a chat with the boys a couple of days before they headed out on the road. >>
- You can adopt us and that's fine! The Norwegian band Imagine Dragons! >>
- Don't choose the most difficult song to sing as a single >>
- My guitar keeps me sane >>
- It’s amazing how primitive the music business still is.